Quality Management Policy
Within the S´Algar Hotels Group... Quality Service is Our Vocation!
PRINCIPLES OF INTEGRATED SYSTEM MANAGEMENT(Quality, Environment, Health and Safety)
1. To comply with current legislation at all times, in both general application and particularly that referring to those areas mentioned above.
2. To channel efforts into recognising guests’ requirements, needs and expectations, offering products which satisfy with criteria for quality, economy, safety and environmental protection.
3. To apply and use environmentally efficient processes and products, assessing their impact and continually improving them to guarantee the company’s long-term competitiveness, incorporating safety criteria.
4. To aim for excellence through processes for prevention and continual improvement to which the whole organisation can contribute.
5. To have a proactive relationship with suppliers, based on complete trust, as a means of encouraging their incorporation into the company’s productive processes and minimising subsequent environmental impact.
6. To have a relationship of communication and participation with the Administration, geared to the prevention or resolution of environmental or health and safety emergencies.
7. To inform guests, distributors and other interested parties clearly and regularly of the environmental activities undertaken by the company, publishing the necessary reports.
8. To inform, make aware and train all workers about their obligations in questions of safety and about environmental aspects affecting them. All workers are obliged to observe current guidelines whilst carrying out their tasks.
The Managing Director and the HR & Quality Director, with their signing of this document, declare their responsibility in ensuring the application of these Principles, the efficient maintenance of the management system and its continual improvement. For this purpose, objectives and specific goals are defined for each of the three areas and the different levels of the company, which will be subject to follow-up and periodic assessment, the opportune measures being programmed to this end.
HR and Quality Director